Thank you for choosing Narangba Valley State High School for your child. We look forward to meeting you in person during the enrolment process. We value every student and family who becomes part of the Narangba Valley High School community.
Before enrolling at Narangba Valley High School please check the catchment area.
For more information on enrolment procedures please refer below.
For all enquiries please contact email: email@example.com
- Enrolment packs can be collected in person from the school office or downloaded from our website.
- Once completed, return all documents, along with the student's birth certificate and or passport, to the school office.
- For identity purposes, enrolment forms must include a copy of the student's original birth certificate if born in Australia. If born outside of Australia, a Passport, Visa or Citizenship papers are required.
- Please also include two forms of proof of residence.
- If you are enrolling for years 8 to 12 at the commencement of the school year, please contact our office to arrange and enrolment interview with the relevant year level Deputy once you have completed the enrolment paperwork. Ensure to bring all the paperwork (including copy of birth certificate and two forms of proof of residence) with you to the enrolment interview.
Narangba Valley SHS is a BYOX (Bring Your Own Device) school, with Years 7 to 10 students requiring a laptop. These devices are essential for our learning approach - more information can be found here.
Student Resource Scheme - the Parents and Citizens Association endorse the implementation of this scheme to assist parents and reduce the cost of resources. The scheme is a very cost effective and convenient way of ensuring students have textbooks (electronic or physical) and other resources. More details can be found here.